ERSUMA: Drafting techniques of court decisions in the OHADA area: order, judgment, appeal decision and cassation decision
BIMODAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING SESSION
BENIN - CAMEROON - CENTRAL AFRICA - VIDEOCONFERENCE
The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) is organizing, in partnership with the National Judicial Training Institutions, upon OHADA grant, its first bimodal certification training session for the year 2023. This training session will be simultaneously conducted in face-to-face learning at the ERSUMA headquarters in Porto-Novo (Benin), at the National School of Administration and Magistracy (ENAM) of Cameroon in Yaounde, at the ENAM of the Central African Republic in Bangui and by videoconference, from the 20th to the 24th of February 2023, on the theme: “Drafting techniques of court decisions in the OHADA area: order, judgment, appeal decision and cassation decision”.
Dates/Duration: from the 20th to the 24th of February 2023, five (05) days,
Places/Channel: ERSUMA headquarters in Porto-Novo - ENAM of Cameroon in Yaounde - ENAM of Central Africa in Bangui - Videoconference
Start of the training: 30 am (GMT)
Opening of the virtual room: from 00 am (GMT)
Training code: ERS2023-F1
Target audience: Magistrates, Judicial Auditors, Attorneys and Registrars.
Training fees: 50.000 FCFA. / NB: Magistrates, judicial auditors and registrars are exempt from paying training fees.
- Registration for a face-to-face participation at ERSUMA headquarters and via video conference: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/formation/ERS2023-F1A
- Registration for a face-to-face participation at ENAM of Central African headquarters: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/formation/ERS2023-F1B
- Registration for a face-to-face participation at the ENAM of Cameroon headquarters: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/formation/ERS2023-F1C
Videoconference auditors will be given the login and participation code after sending the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org or upon confirmation of their online payment.
Face-to-face auditors will receive a notification of their payment confirmation and will be invited to attend the training session.
Facilitator: Karel Osiris Coffi DOGUÉ, PhD in Private Law, Director of Studies at ERSUMA
- Trainer 1: Mr. Gilbert Comlan AHOUANDJINOU, Doctor of Law, Honorary Magistrate, Former President of the Judicial Chamber of the Supreme Court of Benin, Coordinator of the training of judicial auditors at the EFP, Full-time trainer at ERSUMA;
- Trainer 2: Mr. Roger SOCKENG, Doctor of Law, First Class Senior Magistrate, Counselor at the Supreme Court of Cameroon, Trainer and member of the Board of Directors of ERSUMA;
- Trainer 3: Mr. Jean Claude AWANA, Senior Magistrate, Former President of the Court of Appeal, Counselor at the Supreme Court of Cameroon, Trainer at ERSUMA.
Please click on the link below to read the general terms and conditions for participation in the training sessions: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ERSUMA-Modalites_Generales_de_la_Formation_ERS2023-F1.pdf
“The ERSUMA, for an actual, effective and efficient rule of law”
Official website of the OHADA: www.ohada.org