Activities of ERSUMA in Moroni (COMOROS)
General Topic: Create, structure, sustain and develop a business in Comoros: the contributions of OHADA law
The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), organizes from June 24 to July 5, 2019 in Moroni (COMOROS) a series of activities on the Uniform Acts with the financial support of the Business Climate Improvement Project (BCIP) of The World Bank Group.
This series of activities aims at popularizing OHADA Uniform Acts, building the capacity of legal and figures professionals and stimulating investment in the Union of Comoros. It will enable the provision of clarification on the facilities offered by OHADA busines law in terms of creation, structuring, sustaining and development of economic activities.
Venue: Moroni, Union of Comoros
Duration: 11 days, from June 24 to July 5, 2019.
Target Audience: Mediators, Judges, arbitrators, managers of arbitration and mediation centers, Chartered Accountants, Notaries, Lawyers, bailiffs, judicial representatives, corporate lawyers, managers, academics, economic operators, bank lawyers and auditors, lawyers and auditors from financial entities, lawyers and auditors from decentralized financial systems, lawyers and auditors from investment funds, auctioners, finances and accounting directors, admin and finances directors, accountants, head accountants, agents from accounting departments, auditors, finances experts, court registrers, lecturers, students, any other interested person.
- For 02 registrations = one year free subscription to digital BEPP;
- For 03 registrations, = 05% discount + one year free subscription to digital BEPP;
- For 04 registrations= 10% discount + one year free subscription to digital BEPP;
- For 05 registrations = 15% discount + one year free subscription to digital BEPP;
- For 06 registrations = 20% discount + one year free subscription to digital BEPP and the digital Review of ERSUMA;
- Students and PhD students willing to attend this training shall enjoy a 40% discount on the training fees when they prove their status by sending a request together with a scanned copy of the student registration certificate to the General Director of ERSUMA at firstname.lastname@example.org
The training fees shall cover the training materials and equipments, coffee and lunch breaks on the training days. The participant shall bear travel, accommodation and other food expenses.
- Download one of our individual or organization/enterprise registration forms by clicking on one of the links below:
- Fill and send the form by electronic mail to the addresses herein: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Pay the traning fees for each session.
Registration and payment shall be made at:
The place of the training: in CFA francs (XOF) or in euros.
The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA)
Porto-Novo - Bénin/Ouando, Carrefour Cinquantenaire - Pobé Road
Phone: +229 20 24 58 04 / 97 97 05 37 / 95 40 31 90
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA)
Abidjan - Côte d'Ivoire / Plateau, Avenue Dr JAMOT, Angle Boulevard CARDE
Phone: +225 07 44 41 95 / 07 91 24 70
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
By bank Transfer (see details on the registration forms)
Download online the 2019 trainings catalogue by clicking on the Link below:
“ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law”
Keep up with all the institutional news about OHADA on www.ohada.org and subscribe to the Newsletter to stay informed.
The Permanent Secretary,
Prof. Dorothé C. SOSSA