OHADA Nigeria CLUB
- 6 commentaires
- To promote and develop the harmonization of laws in Africa and other parts of the world.
- To promote and develop uniform application and interpretation of laws in Africa and other parts of the world.
- To promote through harmonization of laws in Africa and other parts of the world the interests of commerce, trade, industry, banking, insurance, finance, transport, science, engineering, telecommunication, technology and all other related fields of human endeavor in Nigeria and other parts of the world.
- To promote and develop regional integration and economic growth in Africa and other parts of the world, through harmonization, uniform application and interpretation of laws.
- To promote and develop Rules of Arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation and other means of alternative dispute resolution in Africa and other parts of the world.
- AKINTOLA AKINBOTE - PRESIDENT (Former Chairman, Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch and Principal-In-Chambers, Akin Akinbote & Co.)
- GEORGE ETOMI - 1ST VICE PRESIDENT (Chairman Section on Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association and Principal Partner George Etomi & Partners
- MOHAMMED BELLO-ADOKE S.A.N. - 2ND VICE PRESIDENT (Former Chairman, Nigerian Bar Association, Kano Branch and Principal Partner M. Bello-Adoke & Co.)
- ABIMBOLA AKEREDOLU (MRS.) - SECRETARY (Partner, Litigation and Arbitration, Banwo & Ighodalo & Co.)
- ALEX MUOKA - FINANCIAL SECRETARY (Principal Partner A. Muoka & Co.)
- MORENIKE OBI-FARINDE (MRS.) - TREASURER (Partner, Adigun Ogunseitan & Co.)
- OLANREWAJU OYETUNJI - LEGAL ADVISER (Principal, Lanre Oyetunji's Chambers)
- IKEAZOR AKARAIWE - PUBLICITY SECRETARY (Chairman, Nigerian Bar Association, Enugu Branch and Principal Partner, Ikeazor Akaraiwe & Associates)
- ADEJUMOKE ADEMILUYI (MISS) - ASSISTANT SECRETARY (Counsel, Udo-Udoma & Bello Osagie & Co.)
- ADE IPAYE - EX - OFFICIO (Senior Lecturer, Department of Commercial & Industrial Law, University of Lagos and currently, Special Adviser (Taxation & Revenue) to the Governor of Lagos State)
- AYODELE KUSAMOTU - EX - OFFICIO (Partner, Kusamotu & Kusamotu)
- BOLAJI OWAONSOYE - EX - OFFICIO (Professor and former Director of Research, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies and Acting Executive Director of Human Development Initiatives, a leading women's and children's rights NGO)
- DEJI ADEKUNLE - EX - OFFICIO (Professor, Nigerian Institute of Advance Legal Studies, is currently involved in ECOWAS project on harmonization of business laws in West Africa)
- "Prise de Contact" with ECOWAS Secretariat, ECOWAS States Ambassadors in Nigeria, ECOWAS Court, Federal Government Officials, Federal Legislators, Bankers, Businessmen, Lawyers and others who are involved or are interested in cross-border businesses.
- Formal courtesy visits to ECOWAS Secretariat, ECOWAS States Ambassadors in Nigeria, ECOWAS Court, Federal Government Officials, Federal Legislators, Bankers, Businessmen, Lawyers and others who are involved or are interested in cross-boarder businesses.
- Two Business Luncheons/Lectures (Abuja and Lagos) on OHADA, having as guests personalities in the identified sectors 1 and 2 above. Dr. ADESEGUN AKIN-OLUGBADE has consented to being a guest lecturer.
- Workshop and Seminars on OHADA in 2008.
7 Lawal Street Off Oweh Street Jibowu - Lagos Tel.: +234 1 3425616 / +234 1 8040316 / 1 8937713 Mob.: +234 8023210692 / +234 1 4354896 Fax.: +234 1 3425616